Set Up a Script Event for a Field
You can add a script event if you want to add customized behavior for a field in Verification. This script event is executed during Verification depending on how it was scripted. You can set up a field script event by following these steps:
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- From the Project Tree, select the project class, or a specific class.
Right-click the selected item, and click
Show Script, to open the WinWrap Basic Script Editor. Alternatively, click
in the Details window caption.
The Script Code window is displayed.
- Select the extraction script sheet.
- In the Object list, select VerificationPanel.
Proc list, select the
event you require.
The code for the event is inserted into the code sheet.
- Define the script for the event.
- Click Close to exit the Script Code window and save your changes.