Match all words as a phrase
If you select this option, the locator must find all words of a keyword phrase in the specified order. If any word of the keyword phrase is not found, the entire keyword phrase is ignored, and any related alternatives are assigned a confidence level of 0%. You can match all words as a phrase by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- On the Evaluation Settings tab, in the Keyword box, type two or more words as a phrase.
- Select Match all words as a phrase.
- Configure the weight, distance, and direction options.
- Click Add.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.