Add a table header pack
Before adding a table header pack to recognize header lines and keywords, load a document set that contains the tables to extract.
You can add a table header pack by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Tables tab to view the table settings.
- In the Table Header Pack group, click Add New Table Header Pack .
Enter a name for the new table header pack into the field and click
The new table header pack appears on the list of table header packs and the Edit Table Header Pack window is displayed.
Locate the table header row on the image and Ctrl click a header row.
This header row is highlighted in green.
- Using the Next Document and Previous Document buttons, navigate to other test documents to view table lines that were identified as headers.
- Optionally, select non-header rows that may be confused for header rows by holding Ctrl and right-clicking a non-header row.
- Optionally, type information relevant to the configuration of your header pack in the Notes tab.
Assign the header line keywords to a column in the table model as follows:
- In the These lines were identified as headers image snippet that is displayed between the image and the table, use your mouse to draw a rectangle around the first keyword on the snippet.
On the shortcut menu that is displayed, select the corresponding column from the table model.
The Headers tab table model columns are updated with the mapped keyword.
- Repeat steps a and b for each column in the table header pack.
Optionally, add keywords to the rows defined for your table header pack, separating them with semi-colons.
If you process invoices for multiple languages, provide keywords for each language in a separate table header pack. A Table Locator can use more than one table header pack. Therefore, separating languages into their own header packs helps to ensure that the same type of table is found for any language. The language header packs are reusable for other table locators.
- Close the window to save the table header pack.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.