Rename a database
If the name provided when a database was added is no longer suitable, you can rename it by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Databases tab to view the databases settings.
- On the list of databases, select the database to be renamed.
The database name is highlighted and editable.
- Type a new database name and press Enter to save the new name.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.