Return the best alternatives
When you set the Evaluation type value to "Best of", the Standard Evaluator returns the most confident alternatives across all locators. For tables, this option returns the table that has more line item rows.
The alternatives are initially ordered by confidence level. If two alternatives have the same confidence level, the position is decided by:
The position of the parent locator within the Selected Locators list of the returned alternative.
The position within the parent locator of the returned alternative.
You can return the best alternatives by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
To arrange the order of the locators in the
Selected Locators list, click
The evaluator uses this information when putting alternatives of equal confidence levels in order.
- On the Settings tab, from the Evaluation type option, select the Best of value.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.