Compare two classification benchmark files
You can compare two classification benchmark files by following these steps:
Optionally, perform and
save a classification benchmark using
all classification settings or for a
The Classification Benchmark window is displayed and the Result Matrix is populated with your benchmark data.
If you have at least two saved classification benchmarks of the same type, the Compare toolbar option is available.
- Open the Classification Benchmark window if it is not already open.
On the toolbar, click
The Classification Benchmark Comparison window is displayed.
- In the Select Benchmark 1 list, select a benchmark file.
Select Benchmark 2 list, select a comparison benchmark file.
The project statistics comparison and class statistics comparison are displayed in the lower two panes.
Result Matrix for either benchmark to view the
The screen shot taken when saving the benchmark is displayed.
- Click OK to close the Result Matrix.
- Click OK to close the Classification Benchmark Comparison window when you are finished with your comparison.
- Optionally, modify your classification settings, perform another benchmark, and compare the new benchmark to look for improvements.