Remove a country from tax settings
If a country is no longer required for your project, the best practice is to remove the country. This is because an extraneous country can cause confusion if another person modified the project. Removing any unused country ensures that there is no confusion and that only those countries actively used in your project are maintained. You can remove a country from the tax settings by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Country Settings tab to view the table settings.
- In the Countries group, select the country to be deleted.
- Click Delete .
OK when prompted to confirm the deletion.
The country is no longer available in the Countries list.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.