Import a set of shortcuts
You can import predefined sets of shortcuts that are used in other projects with similar settings. This means that if you have several projects with similar Document Review settings, you only need to define the shortcut keys and hot keys once.
If the set of shortcuts you are importing contains custom menu shortcuts, you can choose whether to import the custom menus or only the shortcuts and hot keys by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
The Document Review method settings are displayed.
The Customize Document Review Shortcut Keys and Hot Keys window is displayed.
- Click Import and select the shortcuts XML file.
- Optionally, select what to import if custom menu commands are also included in the XML file.
- Click OK when the custom menus, shortcut keys, and hot keys are successfully imported.
- Click OK to save your results and close the window.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.