Export a string substitution
If you use the same database in more than one project, you can create a list of string substitutions and export them for use in the other project by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Databases tab to view the databases settings.
- In the String Substitution group, click Import.
Navigate to the desired location and type a name for the exported substitution file (*.sdl), and click
The *.sdl file is saved to the specified location.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.