Change the bar code type
If the default bar code type is not detecting your bar code in a consistent manner, you can change the bar code type so it looks for a specific type.
You can change the bar code type for your Bar Code Locator by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
General tab, clear the
Auto detect option.
The other bar code types are now available for selection.
- Select the bar code type to use.
- Optionally, modify the other bar code options such as orientation and length.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.