Add a Global Image Cleanup profile
If you have one or more images that contain smudges or other elements that interfere with the recognition results, you can add an image cleanup profile to improve your extraction results by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Image Cleanup tab to view the image cleanup settings.
The Image Cleanup Profile Properties window is displayed.
The Add Image Cleanup Method window is displayed.
- On the list, select the desired image cleanup method.
- Click OK.
- Configure the profile settings as needed.
- Optionally, repeat steps 4 through 7 to add additional cleanup methods to this profile.
- Optionally, use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to rearrange the methods in the desirable order.
- Click OK to close the Image Cleanup Profile Properties window.
- Optionally, Rename the new profile.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.