Lasso keywords for evaluation in the Document Viewer
To save time when configuring your Format Locator, open a representative document for the selected class in the Document Viewer. Instead of typing keywords manually, lasso words or phrases on the document in the viewer.
You can lasso keywords in the Document Viewer by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
Open a document set and select a document subset.
A list of documents in the document subset are displayed.
- If the documents do not yet have recognition results, perform recognition.
Open a document in the
The Document Viewer window is displayed and the selected document.
- Keep the Document Viewer open, go to the locator properties window, and click the Evaluation Settings tab.
Document Viewer, lasso the word or phrase to use for evaluation.
The lassoed text is displayed on the Evaluation Settings tab.
- Continue to lasso keywords or phrases until all of the necessary keywords appear in the list.
To modify the settings for each added keyword or phrase
Select a keyword from the list.
The keyword becomes highlighted in blue and the settings become editable.
Optionally, modify some or all of the following settings:
- In the Ignore these characters box, enter any characters to be ignored.
- Enable the Match each word exactly (not fuzzy) option.
- Enable the Match all words as a phrase option.
- In the Weight box, modify the weight to a value between -100 and 100.
- From the Distance list, select a value.
- From the Keyword in relation to match map, select the directions.
- To save your changes, click Modify.
- Select a keyword from the list.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.