Map a Text Content Locator subfield
Once you add subfields to the Text Content Locator, map them to fields within your class. This mapping ensures that the extracted data is assigned to the correct field and when necessary, this information is displayed during Validation for review.
You can map your Text Content Locator subfields by following these steps:
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
Add a field to your
class for each
Text Content Locator
A list of new fields is displayed in the Project Tree.
fields to provide a descriptive name.
The field names are updated in the Project Tree.
- Optionally, rearrange the field order as needed.
- Open the Details window if it is not already open.
For each newly added field:
- Select the field.
- In the Field Properties > General group, select a Text Content Locator subfield from the Locator list.
- Modify the rest of the Field Properties as needed.
All of your fields are mapped to a Text Content Locator subfield.
- Train your Text Content Locator.