Test single field validation methods
The single field validation methods are designed to validate one field at a time. Different fields can have different validation methods, but each method needs to be tested separately. You can test a single field validation method by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Validation tab to view the validation settings.
- Select the single field validation method to test and click Properties .
Testing group, enter a test string into the
Simple input text field and click
A message appears below the Validate button with the test results.
- Modify the validation method properties until you are satisfied with the test results.
- Click Close to save the validation method properties.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.