Assign a formatter to a field
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class to be mapped to the formatter.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
Select the desired field in the
The Field Properties are displayed.
Locator from the list to assign it to your field.
The field is populated during production with the result of that locator.
Modify the remaining field settings as required.
These changes are saved automatically.
- Repeat these steps for other fields as necessary.
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
- Add a document set that contains test documents and then test your changes.
- Save the changes to your project.