Delete a tax rate from a country
If a tax rate is no longer needed for a country, the best practice is to remove it from your project. This ensures that this tax rate is not unintentionally used. you can remove a tax rate from a country in your project by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Country Settings tab to view the table settings.
- In the Countries group, select the country whose tax rate is to be deleted.
- In the Tax Rates box, select the tax rate to be deleted and click Delete.
- Optionally, delete or add another tax rate.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.