Use the best result from multiple zone results
Multiple zones can be mapped to a single subfield. It is possible to take the best result of several zones.
This technique is used when you have copied a zone for voting and want to populate a single subfield from the best result of these zones.
You can use the best result from multiple zones by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
Subfields tab, add a subfield and give it a meaningful name.
"SF_<Field Name>_Best" so that it is clear that this subfield contains the best result from multiple fields.Give the subfield a name such as
- In the Result list, select Best.
- Map the zones containing the best results to this subfield.
- Delete any redundant subfields.
- Click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.