Rearrange Trainable Evaluator subfields
You can change the order of subfields in the Subfields list without affecting the outcome of the results. You can reorder the subfields by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- On the General tab, in the Subfields list, select a subfield to move.
Select one of the following options:
Click Down to move the subfield one position down.
Click Up to move the subfield one position up
- Optionally, repeat the previous step for any subfield until all subfields are arranged as desired.
- Click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.