Blind double keying without showing field values
Another option when blind double keying is to hide the values of the field from the user. This forces them to retype the value without knowing what the extracted value is, ensuring there is no bias or mistake made on entry. You can configure a field for blind double keying and hide field values when there is a mismatch by following these steps:
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class that contains the field that you are configuring for verification.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
- Open the Details window if it is not already open.
Select the field you are configuring for verification.
The Field Properties are displayed in the Details window.
User Interactive Modules group, select
Display field in Verification.
The Confirm option is selected by default.
Blind double keying.
The "Show field values if no match" option is enabled but keep this cleared.
- Optionally, configure other fields for verification.
- Run Test Verification to verify that your settings are correct.