Set up Document Review
The aim of Document Review is to ensure that every document in a batch contains the correct pages and has the correct classification. As a basis, two Document Structure rules are predefined that cannot be modified or reconfigured, and need always to be met. Additionally, you can add configurable Document Structure or Batch Structure rules. If any of these rules are not met when a batch runs, they are presented as problems in Document Review, where they can be addressed by the Document Review user.
To enable a Document Review user to have quick access to the main functionality, you can configure the Document Review module to provide shortcuts and default navigation behavior using the Project Settings - Document Review tab.
You can configure Document Review by following these steps:
- Optionally, add scripted global Document Review methods that can be used throughout a project.
- Optionally, configure the settings that later allow the Document Review user to override problems, customize shortcuts, and more.
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- In the Project Tree, select the Project Class, a folder, or a class that requires a structure rule.
- Optionally, add a batch level structure rule, either by using configurable rules, or scripted rules.
- Optionally, add a document level structure rule, either by using configurable, or scripted rules.
- Configure the dynamic options that are displayed based on the selected rule type in the Details window.