Define a group field output subfield
The Script Locator can produce multiple results when using a group field. You can define the output subfields for a group field by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
Field Definition tab, select the
Group field option.
The Sub field names pane becomes available.
A subfield name is added to the list.
- Click the newly added subfield to make the text editable.
- Enter a name for the subfield.
- As needed, repeat step 3 through 5.
- Create the defined subfields in script with matching names. To open the script, click Show Script.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.