Add a validation method
To improve the results that are presented to the Validation user, it is best practice to use validation methods to check if the extracted data meets the required criteria. You can add a validation method by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Validation tab to view the validation settings.
The New Validation Method window is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter a validation method name.
Select a validation method
Type and click
The properties window for the selected validation method is displayed.
- Configure and test the validation method properties.
- Click OK to save and close the validation method properties window.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.