Map a zone to a subfield
To get extraction results, a zone subfield needs to be mapped to a zone. This ensures that a field can be easily mapped to the subfield.
You can map a zone to a subfield by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
Click the following tab:
For an A2iA Zone Locator, click the Zonal Subfields tab.
For all other locators, cick the Subfields tab.
- In the Zone/Subfield Mapping group, select the zone that you are mapping to a subfield.
- For each zone, map it to a subfield by selecting a value in the Subfield list.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.