Set the generic training search confidence
Because this group locator returns more than one piece of information, the locator searches a document for each individual field. The locator looks at each alternative field on a document, compares the field with the extraction training document set, and assigns a confidence level to the field based on location and surrounding keywords. An alternative must have a confidence level equal to or higher than the search confidence level for the alternative to be included in the results.
You can set the search confidence level for generic training by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Adjust the Search Confidence slider or enter a value to set the confidence level.
- Optionally, adjust the other locator settings.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.