Rename a formatter
The name of a formatter is referenced when configuring some fields and locators. As a result, it is the best practice to use a descriptive name that is easily recognized. If the name of a formatter is not descriptive enough or incorrect, you can rename it by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Formatting tab to view the formatter settings.
- Select the formatter you want to rename.
- Click Rename .
- Type the new formatter name and press Enter.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.