Add a script resource
If you want to make text strings, such as error messages, field values or log file entries easily customizable, you can define them as new script resources for your script by following these steps:
On the Ribbon
Project tab, in the
Configuration group, select
The Script Resources window is displayed.
- Click Add a new script resource.
- Type a name for the resource in the Key column.
Type a value for the new resource in the
Default String column.
The value is stored as a string.
- Optionally, translate your script resources.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Script Resources window.
- Save the changes to your project.