Specify the data returned by the Database Evaluator
To specify whether a database field overwrites the extraction result or not, you can configure each database field separately.
You can specify how the data returned by the Database Evaluator is applied to a field by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- On the General tab, select the first Database Field in the list of fields and their mapped locators.
- Select a Replace with database value for the selected field.
- Repeat for the remaining Database Fields.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.