Add a manual anchor
If your document requires a manual anchor so a zone is easily located, you can add one by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
The Document Viewer (Zone Mode) window is displayed.
Document Viewer (Zone Mode) toolbar, click
The cursor changes so that you can draw a zone.
Draw a zone around the anchor.
The Anchor Properties window is displayed.
The properties are updated for the selected anchor type.
Configure the properties as required.
The anchor displayed in the Anchor Search Zone is updated as you change the properties.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- Optionally, close the Document Viewer (Zone Mode) window.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.