Correct a whole field when a percentage of fields are unconfident
If several characters in the field are unconfident, it may be quicker for the user to key the whole field than press a number of characters individually. You can configure the module to conditionally put the field into whole field correction mode if more than a certain percentage of fields are unconfident.
For example, if more than 30% of the characters in a credit card number are unconfident, the field switches to whole field correction mode automatically. This requires the Correction user to manually type the entire credit card number to ensure it is correct. You can configure a field to switch to whole field correction mode when a percentage of its characters are unconfident by following these steps:
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class that contains either an Advanced Zone Locator, A2iA Zone Locator or an OCR Voting Evaluator.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
- Open the Details window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Fields collection and select a field that requires correction.
User Interactive Modules group, select
Display field for correction.
The Field is displayed in whole field correction mode is enabled.
- In the "Field is displayed in whole field correction mode" list, select If proportion of characters unconfident.
Proportion (%) or use the slider to select a value.
The selected field is displayed in whole field correction mode during Correction when a specific proportion of the field characters are unconfident.
- Save the changes to your project.