Add a custom menu and custom menu commands
You can add a custom menu to the Document Review main menu that contains user-defined commands.
For example, you can add a custom menu command that prints a document or page. The action that is performed for this command needs to be implemented in the project script. You can add a custom menus by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
The Document Review method settings are displayed.
The Customize Document Review Shortcut Keys and Hot Keys window is displayed.
- In the Custom Menu and Commands group, select Enable custom menus.
A new custom menu is added to the bottom of the table with a custom menu command.
- Optionally, Click Add again to add additional custom menu commands.
- Optionally, rename or translate the custom menu commands.
- Optionally, add shortcut keys for the new custom menu commands.
- Optionally, add hot keys for the new custom menu commands.
Edit the project script to define the action for this menu.
- Click OK to save your results and close the window.
- On the View menu, select Show Script to open the project script.
- On the Object list, select Application.
Proc list, select
The Application_CustomMenuClicked event is inserted into the project script sheet so you can define the actions that are taken if a Document Review user selects this command.
See the Scripting Help for more information about scripting.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.