Map a zone to an anchor
For an anchor to be beneficial to an Advanced Zone Locator, the anchors must be mapped to a zone. This enables the anchor zone to act as a reference for another zone, improving the probability that the zone is properly extracted.
You can map a zone to an anchor by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
The Document Viewer (Zone Mode) window is displayed.
- On the Zone Viewer toolbar, click Selection Mode .
Double-click the zone to map to an anchor, or right-click the zone and then click
The Zone Properties window is displayed.
- On the Zone Properties window, select the Anchors tab.
On the list of
Available Anchors, select the anchor to map and click
The anchor is mapped to the zone and displayed in the list of Selected Anchors.
Close to save your settings.
The Zone Properties window is closed.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.