Modify shortcut keys
You can modify the current shortcut key combination used to perform most commands.
Several command shortcut keys cannot be modified. For example, the Copy and Paste commands cannot be modified because their shortcut keys are commonly used in this and other applications.
You can modify your shortcut keys by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
The Document Review method settings are displayed.
The Customize Document Review Shortcut Keys and Hot Keys window is displayed.
- Locate the command to be modified.
- Double-click the Shortcut Key cell and select a new key combination from the list of available shortcuts.
- Click OK to save your results and close the window.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.