Define a master item
To configure your table, define the master items on an image.
Use the line item in the table that has the most rows as the master item. In the table, flag rows that are not present in other line items as optional.
You can define the master item by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
- If a different view is in use, switch to the List view .
- Open a sample document in the Document Viewer.
Document Viewer, draw a box around a complete table row.
Adjust the size of the box to make sure that the size fits all table rows.
The master item appears in the Lines viewer.
- Optionally, define optional lines.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.