Remove a language from a project
If a language is no longer required in the project, the best practice is to maintain only those languages used regularly. Extraneous languages use up a moderate amount of space and add nothing beneficial to your project. You can delete a language by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Localization tab to view the localization settings.
- Select the language to be deleted.
Delete. When prompted, click
OK to confirm deletion.
Deleting a language does not delete the associated XML language file.
- Optionally, delete the associated XML file that contains any translated strings related to the removed language.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.