Add a language to a project
By default, when you create a project, no project languages are created automatically. As a result, if you want to translate your project or design it in a language different to the default language, you need to add a language to your project by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Localization tab to view the localization settings.
A new blank row is added to the Project Languages table.
For the newly added row, select the desired language from the
You can choose either a primary or a secondary regional language. Then press Enter. The language ID is populated and the Language Pack Installed option is selected if the corresponding language pack is installed. This option is cleared if no language pack is installed, and it is not available if there is no need for a language pack.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- An XML file containing all required terms is generated automatically after saving the project. Edit the provided translations as required and save the file.
- Test your translations with a document set using Test Validation and Test Verification.
- Save the changes to your project.