Delete a database
If a database is no longer required, the best practice is to remove that database from your project. This ensures that you do not have an unused or obsolete database cluttering up your project.
You can remove a database from your project by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Databases tab to view the databases settings.
- On the list of databases, select the database you are deleting.
- Click Remove .
- When prompted, click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.