Enable automatic table registration
To compensate for shifted or skewed documents automatically, use the Manual table extraction mode. You can improve results for inconsistent tables by enabling automatic table registration by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- On the Master Item tab, in the Registration group, ensure that the Automatic option is selected.
- Optionally, modify the Minimum registration confidence value as needed.
- Optionally, modify the Maximum horizontal offset value as needed.
- Optionally, modify the Maximum vertical offset value as needed.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.