Import a table header pack
If you have a similar table header pack in another project, you can import it and modify it as needed by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Tables tab to view the table settings.
- In the Table Header Pack group, click Import Table Header Pack.
- Navigate to where the table header pack (.llp) file is stored, select it and click Open.
OK when prompted.
The imported table header pack appears on the list of table header packs.
- Modify the table header pack as needed.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.