Locate an item on the last page using regions
If you know that a piece of information is always located on the last page of a document, you can configure a region to search the last page only.
You can locate an item on the past page of a document by following these steps:
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class that contains the locator to use.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
- Open the locator properties.
- Click the Regions tab.
- Optionally, add a region if one does not exist already.
- In the table of regions, select the region you are restricting to the last page.
- In the Page list for that region, select the "Last" value.
Enable locator for option is set to a value that conflicts with the last
page, modify it.
For example, if the locator is restricted to search the first page, you should change the Enable locator for option to the "All pages" value or the "Last page" value.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.