Edit a batch
You can perform all batch modifications in Project Builder in either the Documents window or in Test Validation. The Documents window can be used for batch modifications by selecting batch editing operations from the Hierarchy view. In Test Validation you have to switch to the Edit Batch mode to perform batch editing operations.
In the Document windows Hierarchy view, from the shortcut menu, batch editing is provided for pages, documents, and folders. You can select multiple pages, documents, and folders to perform some of the batch editing operations and you can use drag-and-drop functionality.
To edit a batch, you can:
In addition you can:
Normalize the image source file structure
You can perform batch editing operations by following these steps:
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
If a different view is in use,
switch to the
Hierarchy view is available only for test sets or benchmark sets when the default document subset is selected. If any other document subset is selected, the Hierarchy View toolbar option is not available.The
- Select the desired folder, document or page. You can also select multiple items.
- On the shortcut menu, select Edit .
- On the Edit submenu, select one of the available batch editing operations you want to perform.
- Optionally, repeat the previous step until the batch is correctly organized.
Save Document Set
Save Selected Documents
to save your changes.