Delete a recognition profile
If a recognition profile is no longer needed, rather than leaving it to clutter up your list of recognition profiles, you can remove it from the project altogether. Alternatively, you can rename a profile to indicate that it is not currently used, if it may be used at a later time.
You can delete a recognition profile by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Select the Recognition tab to view the recognition settings.
- Select the recognition profile to be deleted.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK when prompted to confirm deletion.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.