Add a classification instruction
Instructions are rules that the Instruction Classifier uses to analyze content to determine how to classify a document. If the document content contains phrases provided in a classification instruction, the confidence level of the classification is higher than if no phrases are found.
The first time an instruction is added to a class in your project, a message asking if you want to add instruction support to your project is displayed. Clicking "Yes" adds the Instruction Classifier to your project.
You can an instruction by following these steps:
- In the main Project Builder window, hide or close any windows that block the Ribbon.
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
- Open the Documents window if it is not already open.
Design tab, in the
Create group, click
If prompted to add instruction support to your project, click Yes.
The Instruction Properties window is displayed.
To specify that the Instruction Classifier should only fine exact matches of a phrase, select
Search exact. The classifier ignores partial words and phrases.
Even when you select this option, the search is not case sensitive.
- Adjust the relevance of the instruction to the desired value. A higher value places a greater importance on the phrase.
- In the Phrases group, click Adds a new phrase to the instruction .
Type a phrase in the text box and press
The phrase is added to the list of phrases.
- Optionally, add more phrases by clicking Adds a new phrase to the instruction .
OK to save your instruction.
The Instruction Properties window is closed and the newly added instruction is displayed in the Details window.