Define model column mappings
The table columns available for mapping are based on the table model. If a field is selected, it is defined for the line item.
- Open the locator properties.
- Click the Cells tab.
- In the Model Column Mapping group, select a column from the list.
Cells area at the bottom of the window, draw a box around the line item that
corresponds to the selected cell.
For example, to select "Total Price," draw a box around the total price value in the line item.
Adjust the size of the box to fit all table rows.The cell type is recognized automatically. However, you can change it as needed. If the number of rows can vary, set the minimum and maximum number of lines.
A check mark is displayed in the Model Column Mapping group to indicate that the column is defined.
- Optionally, define an anchor by clicking Draw Anchor and drawing a box around a column.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.