Rename a custom menu command
Similar to menu names, the names of individual commands needs to also explain the purpose of the command. As a result, If the name of a custom menu command needs to be modified to better explain its purpose, you can rename it by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
The Document Review method settings are displayed.
The Customize Document Review Shortcut Keys and Hot Keys window is displayed.
- Locate and select the custom menu command to be renamed.
Command section, click the
The Translations window is displayed.
- Type in the new custom menu command label in the Default field.
- Click OK to save your results and close the Translations window.
- Click OK to save your results and close the Customize Document Review Shortcut Keys and Hot Keys window.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.