Specify locators for the Relation Evaluator
Before evaluating the relationship between two locators, you must select the comparison locators by following these steps:
- Open the locator properties.
- On the Settings tab, in the Find all alternatives of locator list, select a locator with alternatives that are returned.
which are list, specify the direction of the locator alternatives in relation
to the best alternative from the locator specified in the previous step.
Selecting "left of" or "right of", enables the "in the same line as" option. Selecting this option returns only the alternatives located on the same horizontal line as the best alternative from the locator specified in the next step.
- In the alternatives of locator list, select a locator with the best alternative to use as the anchor for the Relation Evaluator.
- Open a test document and click Test to test your settings.
- Optionally, click Close to close the locator properties window.
- Save the changes to your project.