Add an OMR recognition profile
An OMR recognition profile performs zonal optical mark recognition. This means that recognition is performed only for a specific area of a document to determine whether a mark is present.
When configuring an OMR zone, you specify how much of the zone is filled in when marked.
You can add an OMR recognition profile by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Select the Recognition tab to view the recognition settings.
- Click the Zone Profile button. A properties window is displayed.
Choose the OMR
The properties displayed on the window update automatically.
- Edit the OMR properties and click OK to save your settings and add a new profile.
- Optionally, rename the new profile so it has a descriptive name.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.