Enable content classification training for a class
When a class is added to a project, content classification is enabled for training by default. For the best results, a class should only use layout classification if the documents for that class have a consistent layout. Any class can use content classification, and for those classes with both content and layout classification enabled, content classification is only performed if the layout classification result is unsatisfactory. You can enable content classification training for a class by following these steps:
- In the main Project Builder window, hide or close any windows that block the Ribbon.
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
- Open the Details window if it is not already open.
Details window, in the
Classification group, ensure that the
Train for content classification option is selected.
This class can now be trained for content classification.
- Add training documents to the selected class.
- Train your project for content classification.