Correct a whole field when X characters are unconfident
You can configure a field to switch automatically to whole field correction mode if X or more characters are unconfident. This is because fields that have many unconfident characters may be faster to correct in whole field correction mode than they would be in single character correction mode. You can configure a field to switch to whole character correction mode when a specific number of characters are unconfident by following these steps:
- Open the Project Tree window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Project Tree and select the class that contains either an Advanced Zone Locator, A2iA Zone Locator or an OCR Voting Evaluator.
view the class contents if they are not
The hidden class contents are displayed.
- Open the Details window if it is not already open.
- Expand the Fields collection and select a field that requires correction.
User Interactive Modules group, select
Display field for correction.
The Field is displayed in whole field correction mode is enabled.
- Inn the "Field is displayed in whole field correction mode" list, select If N characters unconfident.
Type a value in the
Number of unconfident characters (N) box or use the slider to select a value.
A field with the specified number of characters switches to whole field correction mode.
- Save the changes to your project.