Copy an image cleanup profile
If one of the existing image cleanup profiles is not sufficient, instead of modifying it, the best practice is to copy an existing profile. This way the original profile is still available and the copy can be further specialized as required.
You can copy an image cleanup profile by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Click the Image Cleanup tab to view the image cleanup settings.
- Select the image cleanup profile to be copied.
The Image Cleanup Profile Properties window is displayed.
- Modify the properties as needed.
- Click OK to exit the properties window.
- Optionally, rename the profile copy.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.