Import a recognition profile
If a recognition profile from another project is exported, you can import it rather than creating it a second time from scratch. This is very common when multiple projects process similar documents or use similar profiles.
You can import a recognition profile by following these steps:
- On the Project tab, in the Configuration group, select Project Settings .
- Select the Recognition tab to view the recognition settings.
- Click Import. The Import profile window is displayed.
Navigate to and select the recognition profile you want to import and click
The imported profile is displayed in the list on the Recognition tab.
- Optionally, modify the new recognition profile settings.
- Optionally, click OK to close the Project Settings window.
- Save the changes to your project.